You can file your own contempt petition

Yes, you can file your own contempt petition. Child support and visitation are two different legal issues. Even if my X stops paying child support, and I withhold visitation because of same, I can be jailed.

The Petition is easy to write, if you want one you need to give me some specifics, or I could send you a sort of fill in the blank type thing. Additionally, you need to have paid by certified check, by certified mail, your arrears before the date you file the Contempt Petition.

Then her shit can be dismissed and the meat grinder turns its attention to her for being a bitch. I have done this before and it really works. I have got to teach you guys some writing stuff. And, after awhile it is fun.